puisi ini buaT temen aNe yang lagi brokeN heaRt
01.03 | Author: THE YESSY HSBC

My Ode To Crush

I love someone,
It's so true,
Is it the same for you?
I think of him all day long,
Even though I know it's wrong,
For she is with another,
How jealus I am of that other,
he's my best friend,
and I don't want our friendship to end
I don't want it to end over a girl,
Even though he can annoy,
I try to think she's not worth it,
but if I can't have her I'll have a fit,
Sometimes I want to cry,
Cause she can tell a good lie,
Making me want to blush and die,
But she can also lift me off my feet,
Just to knock me down with a simple sound,
A sound of a word,
Such a heartbreaking word,
Yes,
Yes I wil date you,
Yes I will love you,
Yes I will be yours,
But at the same time it's a no,
No she won't date me,
no she won't love me,
No she won't be mine,
But the worst part is she has said those yes words to me,
but they have never be.

by Trista Luxton.

|
This entry was posted on 01.03 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 komentar:

On 6 Desember 2009 pukul 23.18 , Amelynda o Suzzan mengatakan...

wakakakaka...
Nyil,,nyil,,, lagi itu buat aq sthun yg lalu...
Tp She-nya diganti He,, trus her-nya diganti his/him..
wakakakaka...
Masa2 yg mnyebalkan.. :'(